What Is Treatment at a Luxury Rehab in Malibu Like?
When you think luxury, you think of the ultimate in service, attention to detail, and accommodations. When you think of luxury rehab, you also think about the best possible care you could receive for your substance abuse and mental health conditions. If you are wondering how life is really like at a luxury rehab in Malibu, we have the answers. Keep reading to learn more about what treatment is like at a luxury rehab in Malibu and how you can get more information for yourself or a loved one today.
Luxury Rehab Malibu: Treating Underlying Causes
Addiction doesn’t just pop out of nowhere, although sometimes it seems like it does. There is always an underlying cause, and the addiction is a symptom of it. Whether you know what the underlying cause is or not, the best luxury rehab centers put it as a priority.
Without treating the underlying cause, the addiction will come up again at some point. Treating the addiction without treating the underlying cause is like putting a bandaid over a bruise. It’s not the right treatment, and the bruise is still there even though you can’t see it. By treating the underlying cause and the addiction at the same time, you will be able to more successfully overcome both.
Underlying causes include:
- Family history of addiction
- History of abuse
- Bipolar disorder
- Many more
Integrated Care Alliance
At the Pointe Malibu, a luxury rehab in Malibu, the centerpiece of our treatment philosophy is our Integrated Care Alliance. It not only establishes an interconnected support structure for you but also provides you with a complete Continuum of Care that extends well beyond your discharge from our facility.
The Alliance consists of:
- Our respected clinical and medical staff
- Your referring professional
- Your family of choice
By linking all of the key recovery participants into a unified group working toward common goals, healing can progress in a stronger, more positive manner. And you can feel confident that, even after returning to the outside world, there are people in your corner rooting for you, supporting you, and helping you to succeed.
Types of Treatment Offered
Luxury rehab in Malibu should offer many different types of treatment, including luxury drug rehab, luxury alcohol rehab, and luxury inpatient mental health treatment. Treatment should also include a wealth of amenities and luxurious accommodations. At the Pointe Malibu, these include:
- Concierge treatment
- Surf therapy
- Art therapy
- Gourmet chef
- Resort-style living
- Private suites with balconies
- Ocean views
Luxury Drug Rehab
World-class drug addiction treatment can be found at our luxury drug rehab. You can look forward to:
- Medically-Assisted Detox. We are IMS-certified for this service, ensuring the finest in licensed medical supervision during your sensitive detox period. We will make sure you are as comfortable as possible and experiencing as few withdrawal symptoms as possible.
- Personalized Treatment. Luxury drug rehabs offer custom, individualized treatment. Receive at least 5 to 8 individual sessions per week, each uniquely customized for you.
- Pillars of Support. Benefit from 4 different support mechanisms that sustain you long after your discharge.
Luxury drug rehab will treat:
- Benzodiazepine Use Disorder
- Xanax Use Disorder
- Ambien Use Disorder
- Hydrocodone Use Disorder
- Cocaine Use Disorder
- Heroin Use Disorder
- Opiate Use Disorder
- Marijuana Use Disorder
- Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- Hallucinogens Use Disorder
Luxury Alcohol Rehab
When searching for “luxury alcohol rehab centers near me”, you will want to make sure it offers these three key items:
- Personally Crafted Care. Our 5:1 staff-to-client ratio ensures a tailored plan with individualized care to give you the best possible chances of long-term recovery.
- Medical-Guided Detox. Detox services are administered under medical supervision from licensed physicians and will ensure your total comfort and safety throughout this process.
- Never-Ending Support. We provide continuous post-treatment programs and professional counseling because we consider support as the most important part of the recovery journey.
Luxury Inpatient Mental Health
Your mental health is extremely important. As you recognize you may need help for your mental health conditions, a luxury inpatient mental health facility such as The Pointe Malibu can help. You can expect:
- Medical Evaluation & Assessment
- Medical Intervention & Continuing Care
- Pain Recovery Management
- Medical Detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Nutritional Assessment
- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessments
- Alternative Holistic Treatment
- Treatment of Co-Occurring/Compulsive Disorders
- Trauma-Focused Treatment
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Experiential & Holistic Therapies
- Case Management
- Discharge / Continuing Care Planning & Services
- Early Recovery Transition and Lifestyle Planning & Services
Evidence-based treatment modalities include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Executive Coaching
- Experiential Components such as Surf / Water Therapies, Art & Music Therapy, and
- Nutritional Counseling
Your mental health treatment team consists of, but is not limited to the following accredited health professionals:
- Primary Therapist
- Trauma Therapist
- EMDR Therapist
- Family Therapist
- Case Manager
About The Pointe Malibu Recovery Center
Treatment at a luxury rehab in Malibu should encompass the whole individual. This includes your mental health, your life at home, your behaviors, and much more. There is so much to be discovered when being treated for either drugs, alcohol, or mental health conditions.
At The Pointe Malibu, we are committed to personal, individualized attention, of the kind someone like you deserves. Rather than being punished for your disease, we believe you should have every opportunity and resource at your disposal to heal properly and reclaim your exceptional life.
If you’re ready to start your journey to long-lasting recovery, we are here for you.